State-of-the-Art Irradiation & Testing
Located just 20 miles north of Boston in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, our state-of-the-art irradiation and testing facility has:
- In-house Cobalt-60 irradiators optimized for Total Ionizing Dose (TID)
- NIST certified traceable alanine dosimetry system
- DLA Approved Quality Assurance Program
- ESD protection program
We have a NIST certified traceable alanine dosimetry system that is:
- Highly accurate (dose rate and energy independent)
- Insensitive to temperature and humidity
- Large range in dose measurement
- Dosimeters can be archived for re-evaluation
As well as Comprehensive Dose Mapping on both High and Low dose irradiators:
- Lose Dose: Uncertainty to within 3%. Distribution ±2% per container.
- High Dose: Uncertainty to within 3%. Distribution ±5%.